- The big 24.75" tubes taper to 16" in the bow and stern.
- This "diminishing tube" design maximizes cargo space and creates a fun, wave-punching, splashy ride.
- With its four thwarts, up to 11 paddlers can man the Adventure in the toughest whitewater.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" stainless steel D-rings and 6 EasyCarry™ handles make rigging and launching the E-151 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||16"/16"|
|Number of Thwarts:||4|
|Number of Air Chambers:||9|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||40"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||84"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|