AIRE Lion 16' Cataraft (Used)
Blue. Original product image; not actual item.
Scuffs visible on tubes.
Close-up of tube condition.
Another close-up of tube condition.
- Tubes only, frame and accessories sold separately.
- With 27.5" tubes this boat is incredibly stable and has very shallow draft for low water trips.
- The Lion 16 carries a load comparable to the Leopard, an 18' cataraft.
- 1800 lbs. is a lot of food and gear, you might even have leftovers.
- Four air chambers are an added safety feature in emergency situations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||24|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||144"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|