Chaco Men's Z/2 Classic with NRS Strap Webbing (Used)
Original product image; not actual item.
- Inspired by NRS Straps, the limited edition polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Wrap-around toe loop keeps your foot locked to the footbed.
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers and injection-molded ladder lock buckle.
- Men's specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole cradles the shape of your foot and the antimicrobial application reduces river funk.
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ outsole with 3.5 mm lug depth for maximum traction.
- Designed with repairability through ReChaco (learn more at ReChaco.com)
- Vegan-friendly construction with the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing inspired by NRS cam straps|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|