- The breathable nylon fabric holds up to 400 pounds, yet is so lightweight you can take it backpacking. Super comfortable.
- Stores compactly in the built-in stuff sack, packs down to the size of a grapefruit.
- Weighs 16 oz. and is 4' 7" at its widest and 9' 4" long.
- Uses nautical grade cord on the ends and includes two aluminum carabiners.
- The fabric is UV treated and mildew resistant.
- Use the Slap Strap™ Suspension System, #71602.01, or the Atlas Suspension System # 71603.01 for tree-friendly quick setup.
|Material:||70 denier High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta|
|Dimensions:||4'7" W x 9'4" L|
|Capacity:||Supports up to 400 lbs.|