Used Inflatable Kayaks
Used Inflatable Kayaks Currently In Stock:
NRS has been making quality inflatable kayaks for over 40 years. The used inflatable kayaks listed above may be from our demo fleet or a rare customer return. Any used inflatable kayak listed here will have a full description and specifics about condition. We’ll also include photos of any patches, modifications, as well as a specified warranty period.
Not finding what you want above? Scroll down a bit more for some other inflatable kayak options.
NEW Inflatable Kayaks In Stock:
How to Evaluate a Used Raft from a Third Party:
Looking to buy a used raft from a third-party vendor? Here are a few tips and tricks to help you have a good buying experience.
- Each craft should have a Hull Identification Number. A HIN will help you find the manufacturer and when it was made.
- Is the seller the original owner? If so, they can tell you the history of how it’s been used. If not, that may remain a mystery. If it’s an NRS boat, with a Hull Identification Number starting with “WSI,” we may be able to tell you who bought it originally.
- An inflatable depends on a “skin” to hold the air. Closely examine the material; you don’t want to see cracks, checking or badly faded areas; this is a sign of age and sun damage. You want it to be smooth and supple.
- Make sure the boat is holding air. With the owner’s permission, use a spray bottle with soapy water to go over the chambers looking for leaks.
- Look at any patches to see if they’re solid and have rounded edges. A loose patch or two isn’t a deal killer, but it will require some maintenance work on your part.
- Check on D-ring patches, seam tape and handles. Worn, lose and missing items can be a sign of hard use.
- There’ll be valves for inflating and deflating the chambers. We carry high quality and common valves. Be aware that there are lots of other valves out there and finding repair parts and valve adapters for them can be difficult.