NRS 14' River Cataraft (Used)
Item: UNQB | Product Details »
New in box. This cataraft was purchased new in 2015 but it was never used. It sat in the original box until it made its way back to NRS.Play today, haul gear tomorrow with the midsize NRS River Cat™ cataraft. Its quick reflexes shine on "rapid" day trips, while 25" tubes will carry you and all your stuff to that secluded river campsite.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes. The image shows a 72" W x 120" L frame on a set of 14' River Cataraft tubes.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 11' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Maximum Frame Length:||132"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|