NRS E-160 Self-Bailing Raft (Used)
Item: U5DJ | Product Details »
Blue. Original product image; not actual item.
Repaired shipping damage; bill for scale and not included in purchase (nice try, kids).
- 22" tubes and 7'7" width keep the E-160 riding high and maneuvering swiftly under heavy loads.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Will carry up to 11 paddlers with optional extra thwarts.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-160 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||47"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||72"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||88"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|