NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoes (Used)
Item: UCDY | Product Details »
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last, the Women's Paddle Wetshoe provides outstanding fit and comfort.
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making the Paddle Wetshoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with a heat-reflecting titanium layer keeps feet toasty when the water's chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger