Gray. Original product image; not actual item.
- The lightweight and durable Pike opens up even more hard-to-reach waters for the kayak angler.
- The self-bailing Pike's drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- The Pike's unique rigid keel inserts in the bow and stern provide outstanding tracking and stability.
- A comfortable aluminum-framed suspended-mesh seat puts you in the optimal position for paddling, casting and sighting fish. Seat back folds down for easier transport.
- Five Scotty® Mount Bases provide attachment points for rod holders, fish finders, anchor locks and more.
- 16 stainless steel D-rings along the top tubes allow numerous options for rigging your tackle crate and other gear.
- A skeg plate and fin in the stern further enhances tracking.
- Removable seat quickly attaches to D-rings with included straps.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes folding-back fishing seat, 1 All-Water fin, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||24|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|