Watershed Yukon Dry Duffel
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- A wide opening offers easy access to gear.
- Six d-ring-style lashing points for securing the duffel to your boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- RF welded seams ensure waterproof dependability while expedition-grade hardware with reinforced stitching guarantees long-lasting, durable performance.
- Features heavy-duty carry handles and compression straps for customized sizing.
- Pair the duffel with the Yukon Liner (Item #: 55405.02) to protect fragile equipment such as cameras.
- Size: 13" H x 27" W x 12" D, 3328 cu. In., 54.5 liters.
- Named after the third longest river in North America.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||3328 cu. in., 54.5 liters|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||13"H x 27" W x 12" D|
|Material:||UV-Resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|