- Designed to accommodate two rescuers and one victim but can easily float 4-5 people.
- The X-Sled can be paddled, towed or lowered where it's needed most.
- Heavy-duty material covers the 10" tubes and 4" drop-stitch deck to shrug off encounters with rocks and handle the wear and tear of high-intensity rescue efforts.
- The drop-stitch deck inflates to 8-10 psi, giving the sled super rigid performance.
- Two side chambers and the drop-stitch deck keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- 16 handles give lots of options for carrying the Sled and for attaching rescue equipment.
- Six handles on the back deck are placed in a "ladder pattern" for ease of climbing on-board.
- D-rings are on large surface-area patches to handle the load strain of towing and lowering.
- Textured foam deck pads help the crew stay anchored in rough conditions.
- The high bow kick lets the X-Sled rise up and over waves and ice ledges.
- Hi-vis color and logos stand out on the water, and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes the NRS Super 2 HP Pump and repair kit.
- Three-year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Deck Dimensions:||4" Thick x 28" Wide x 81" Flat Area|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield C7 & D7|
Leafield A6 PR
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||5|
|Number of Handles:||16|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|