Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing revives the water-repellency and breathability of fabrics used in technical outdoor outerwear such as dry suits, dry tops, splash wear, jackets, ski wear and more.
- Restores the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) in fabrics such as GORE-TEX®, Event®, NRS TriTon™, and NRS HyproTex™.
- Maintaining DWR coatings is essential to keeping your outdoor gear and clothing breathing and repelling water effectively.
- Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing is easy to apply. Just add it to your washing machine or laundry tub.
- For best results, clean garments with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying.
- Nikwax DWR treatments are 100% free of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs). Nikwax rejects the use of PFCs contained in most conventional DWRs because of their detrimental environmental and health effects.
- Important Note: Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing does not require heat activation. After washing, tumble dry garment on a warm, delicate setting or line dry until completely dry. Never dry at high temperature.