NRS Rescue Board
- Drop-stitch construction allows the board to be inflated up to 20 psi, rivaling a foam or composite board in rigidity but easily folds for compact transport and storage.
- A Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve engages at 20 psi, protecting the board from damages caused by over-inflation.
- The relief valve is screen protected to prevent river debris from entering and damaging the valve.
- A grooved and textured deck pad plus two padded handles help the rescuer maintain board control in rougher conditions.
- Four additional handles on the sides offer rescue victim support.
- Two reinforced 1.5" stainless D-rings on the sides of the bow are built to handle the strain of towing and lowering.
- Hi-vis color and large "RESCUE" lettering improves the board's visibility on the water.
- Includes NRS Super 2 HP Pump and repair kit.
- 3-year Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Dimensions:||57" L x 25" W x 4" D|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|