Warn motor boats or signal distress from up to a mile away with the Fox 40 Epik Whistle.
- The Fox 40® Epik™ has an integrated black over-molded Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG®).
- The pealess, three-chamber design works great, even when wet.
- The Epik is easy to blow and delivers 115 decibels of sound which can be heard up to one mile away.
- Ergonomically designed shape better fits your hand and the integrated grip ribs along the top surface of the whistle provide an additional holding option.
- Includes break-away lanyard to keep the whistle close at hand and easily accessible.
- Consistent and reliable, the Fox 40 Epik Whistle is a necessity for all boaters' safety kits.
- A whistle is vital for signalling above the sound of surf and whitewater.
- Remember, in most on-the-water situations a sounding device like a whistle is required by the Coast Guard.
- We recommend against attaching the whistle to the zipper pull on your life jacket. That can result in accidental unzipping.