- Ideal for plastic, nylon or metal zippers on all kinds of gear, from your dry suit to your tent to your expedition dry duffel.
- Unique push-pull brush top removes harmful dirt, sand and salt deposits and delivers an advanced cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth.
- Leaves a unique protective film which lubricates without collecting residue.
- Regularly using a zipper cleaner and lubricant prolongs the life of your zipper, preventing broken zippers and costly repairs.
- GearAid's Zip Care is silicone-free and made in the USA.
- Before applying, unzip garment and clean zippers with the applicator brush.
- Open cap and brush generous amounts of lubricant onto zipper teeth.
- Re-apply regularly, especially before long storage periods.
- Close cap and rinse brush after use.
- Apply Zipper Lubricant Stick when finished for further protection.