Middle Fork of the Salmon River Guide Book 3rd Ed.
Item: 66009.02 | Product Details »
- Spiral bound and printed on durable waterproof paper, this detailed 94-page guide gives you all the information you need for a successful Middle Fork trip.
- This 3rd Edition of the book also covers Marsh and Bear Valley Creeks, new rapid and camp descriptions, four new camps, plus the latest on fires in the river corridor.
- The color topo maps are created from the National Geographic TOPO software in 1:15,000 format with added rapid, camp and historical landmarks locations.
- Matt includes permit information, fishing, camping and other trip planning tips in the front of the guide.
- For you high tech folks, GPS coordinates are given for all campsite locations.
- Over 130 hikes are detailed and described.
- Sixteen pages of geologic history and mile-by-mile lists of creek blowouts and geologic events.
Copyright: 2006, revised 2013
Size: 6" x 11"
Pages: 108 waterproof
|Copyright:||2006, revised 2013|
|Size:||6" x 11"|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Middle Fork of the Salmon River Guide Book 3rd Ed.:
This was a great reference on the river. Everyone on the trip took a turn at camp looking at what was coming up the next day. The one thing I would like to see added is a waypoint for everything instead of just river miles. The book held up well to 6 days on the water.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery was very quick. I was worried about not receiving it before we left because it was a last minute purchase but it arrived in two days. Im in CA
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Helmet Visor - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sack Dry Bag - Closeout