Scepter 5 Gallon Water Container
Item: 70849.01 | Product Description »
- With a capacity of 5 U.S. gallons (20 liters), these cans feature a single carrying handle and screw-top cap that locks securely in the closed position.
- The small spout makes it easier to fill water bottles, and a breather hole with its own cap provides great airflow for easy pouring.
- Cans feature seamless all-plastic construction with a minimum wall thickness of 0.10" (2.5 mm). They're tough, lightweight, permanently colored and will never rust.
- Manufactured from food-grade low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), that are BPA free and will not add taste, odor, or any chemicals to the water.
- Built to military specifications, the Scepter Water Containers will give you many years of trouble-free performance.
|Dimensions:||18.8"H x 6.8"W x 13.7"L|
|Weight (Empty):||4.33 lbs.|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Scepter 5 Gallon Water Container
Q:I have 4 of these containers, but lost 3 of the caps. Do you sell them? If not do you know where I can find them?
BrianAsked on 10/7/2014 by Brian from Honolulu
A:Brian, go to Heavy-Duty Water Container Cap, Item # 70857.01. It's an after-market product, not made by Scepter. I've put them on a Scepter, they fit and seal just fine.Answered on 10/7/2014 by Clyde from NRS