NRS Earl 4 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
On Sale: $746.25
$995.00 You Save 25%
Item: 86100.04 | Product Details »
- This is a great all-around stand-up paddle board for fitness paddling, touring, river running and light surfing.
- With 193 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Earl 4 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Earl 4 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Paddler Size:||up to 200 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 30" W x 4" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||33" L x 16" W x 6" D|
|Deck Surface:||84" L x 23" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Absorbs Shock Well
- Stable At Speed
- Turning Ability
Comments about NRS Earl 4 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout:
Deciding between an inflatable SUP and a hard SUP, I went with this based on storage and the ability to keep this in my apartment. Living in Miami, there are waterways everywhere one can explore, so inflatable is the way to go. Being able to carry my board in a backpack to wherever I want to drop in, is a huge advantage. This has worked so well, I bought another one a month later. A year later and they are still in great shape. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get into the sport.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Earl 4 Inflatable SUP Board - Closeout
Q:How much does earl 4, pump, paddle,pack weigh when all in backpack? I want to be able to hike into a lake nearby, about 1 mile each way. Thank youAsked on 8/21/2016 by Kat