NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86106.03 | Product Details »
- Larger paddlers who have had a hard time finding a sporty inflatable SUP board that can handle their weight will love the NRS Czar.
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 6" thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34" inches wide and 9'6" long, the Czar is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- When you're not challenging waves, the Czar's sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Czar comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Paddler Size:||up to 240 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||9' 6" L x 34" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||36" L x 18" W x 7" D|
|Deck Surface:||74" L x 29" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Feels Slow
Comments about NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board:
I was looking for an iSUP to take to the North Shore of Oahu and the Czar was the right choice! I'm an intermediate surfer and solid on the SUP on lakes (windy and rough). The Czar 9'6" was a great board to take out on the ocean to SUP surf and was able to catch 4-5 of the best waves of my life. One was overhead which carried great speed which brought to my attention one of two drawbacks to the Czar. The fins vibrated and made crazy noise the faster I went. The only other drawback was that any iSUP is very light and tall so wind pushes you around like crazy.
1) Very good shape to catch ocean waves- you can get on edge which was surprising.
2) It's forgiving and doesn't cut you open when and if it hits you.
3) Price. Was able to buy (and a paddle) and use for nearly the cost of renting a surfing SUP... maybe a bit more but two trips will cover it. Checked it on Alaska for $25 each way.
4) Nice shape (could take a little off the back end for tighter turns).
1) Fins vibrate like crazy. Need more to secure them tightly.
2) Light. Blows around like a sail.
It was worth the buy! And we also were able to paddle to Waimea Bay on a flat day so it does it all.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Czar 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:How do you store inflatable sup board? deflated or inflated?Asked on 11/8/2015 by heather from southlake tx
A:Heather, let the board dry thoroughly before deflating it. The ideal storage position is unfolded
in a cool, dry location with a small amount of air left in it. If space is limited, store it loosely folded, with the valve open. Keep it up off dirt or concrete floors.Answered on 11/8/2015 by Clyde from NRS