- 65" and 68" frame lengths make the Bighorn I an excellent fit on many 12' and 13' rafts.
- The adjustable and adaptable NRS raft frame system lets you decide where you want to mount your cooler or dry box.
- The Bighorn I Raft Frame Includes two 9' NRS straps and four strap slides for securing your cooler or dry box to the frame.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, three Cross Bars, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat, 6" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, and four Strap Slides.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 40 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 65"|
|54" x 68"|
|60" x 68"|
|66" x 68"|
|72" x 68"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.