NRS Side Rail Racks
Item: 93010.03 | Product Details »
- Strap dry bags, ammo cans, tackle boxes, Pelican cases, anything you can think of, to your Side Rail Racks.
- These racks are made with an 8 inch by 3-, 4- or 6-foot piece of 3/4 inch Quad-Grip marine-grade plywood. The surfaces of the plywood are covered with durable plastic laminate. The upper surface has a super grippy texture.
- The Quad-Grip is connected to the side rails with two hot-forged aluminum pegs. The pegs are attached to the Quad-Grip with countersunk carriage bolts.
- The Side Rail Racks do not interfere with Oar Mounts or frame cross members.
- The plywood will lay on top of cross bars, foot bars and seat bars. When supported by cross members they make great walking surfaces.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, has gone high tech! Made in hot-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Dimensions:||8"W (board only) x 3', 4' or 6' L|
|Weight:||4' is 8 lbs.|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Side Rail Racks
Q:will the side rail racks fit a DRE frame? If not can you jury rig them to fit?Asked on 6/26/2016 by Larry from Cortez, Colorado
A:Larry, our LoPro Frame Fittings fit 1 5/8" outside-diameter pipe. I see online that some of the DRE frames use that pipe. I think in the past they used some other diameters. Measure your pipe to see if these racks will work. Call us if you have questions, 800.635.5202.
- NRS Side Rail Racks
Q:what is the major difference with this and the older .02 version?Asked on 3/21/2016 by John from Seattle
A:John, there are two things changing. We're using a new decking material; you can see it on this Casting Platform - http://www.nrs.com/product/93040.03/nrs-frame-casting-platform - and there's a close-up photo there too. Also, instead of using LoPros and short sections of frame pipe to secure the decking, we've got new forged pegs. And we're adding a 4' option. The closeout model has served well for years, so you can save some money if the remaining sizes work for you.