Get yourself a new river lid and help support efforts to recover wild salmon and steelhead in the Snake and Salmon River basins of the Pacific Northwest. Proceeds from sales of the Grand Salmon Hat benefit Idaho Rivers United and its work to restore native fish runs.
- Original artwork celebrates the journey of four women from the headwaters of Idaho's Salmon River to the Pacific Ocean in support of measures to restore threatened and endangered native fish runs.
- Libby Tobey, Brooke Hess, Alia Payne and Hailey Thompson will travel over 1,000 miles, engaging with communities along the way to build support for salmon and steelhead recovery efforts.
- Five-panel, low crown design with lightweight construction in 100% premium cotton.
- Flat bill, eyelets for ventilation, and an adjustable, woven nylon back strap with plastic clasp for a custom fit.
- Learn more about the Grand Salmon Project at salmonsourcetosea.com and follow @salmonsourcetosea on Instagram.