Made with the same advanced technology of our Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks, NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks are incredibly strong for their size. These are the toughest small oarlocks made.
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using small oars. (1/2" shaft, 1 13/16" inside diameter and 1 5/16" horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.