Although smaller and lighter than its big brothers Fuel and Remix, the Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp is capable of packing a powerful punch thanks to a Maxbright LED. And there's a digital battery lockout to prevent accidental turn-on.
- To preserve your night vision, the first click of the switch turns on the red Ultrabright LED. It's a great setting for close work.
- The second click of the switch turns the Maxbright LED's low setting. A third click activates the high setting that throws a 100 lumen beam out 157 feet (48 meters).
- At a mere 2.25 oz. (64 gm), you'll hardly know you're wearing a headlamp.
- A battery lockout keeps the headlamp from accidentally turning on in your pack and draining your battery.
- An asymmetrical single-arm bracket provides easy one-hand adjustment.
- Large push-button switch is easy to find and operate.