NRS Men's Lolo Pant
Item: 10151.01 | Product Details »
- Lightweight, durable, DWR-treated material dries quick and delivers optimal stretch for superior performance and comfort.
- Combines zip-off adaptability with paddling-specific comfort for ultimate utility on the water.
- Five-pocket design offers plenty of places to store essentials.
- NRS Strap-inspired guide belt with aluminum buckle features an integrated bottle opener.
- Zippered fly with waist button for convenience.
- Snap buttons at the ankle cinch the hem to adapt to changing conditions.
|Fabric:||5.2 oz. 88% nylon/12% spandex blend|
|Waistband:||Zippered Fly with button; adjustable webbing belt|
|Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.