NRS Wedge Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45105.01 | Product Details »
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water.
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat.
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope.
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee.
- Max Load: 950 lbs. (Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone knots may reduce weight capacity)
Good things can come in small packages. The NRS Wedge Throw Bag is compact, so it fits it in any space in your boat - no excuses for not carrying it. Always there for that vital rescue toss.
Knowing how to properly stuff your throw bag is important for ensuring youre ready to make a rescue when needed on the river. Let the NRS experts show you how to quickly re-stuff your throw bag to make certain the rope can run out smoothly and without tangles in the event of a rescue. We also demonstrate how to hand coil the throw rope for a quick second toss to a swimmer.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|