NRS Wedge Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45105.01 | Product Details »
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water.
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat.
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope.
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee.
- Max Load: 950 lbs. (Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone knots may reduce weight capacity)
Good things can come in small packages. The NRS Wedge Throw Bag is compact, so it fits it in any space in your boat - no excuses for not carrying it. Always there for that vital rescue toss.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|