- Stabond can also be used to bond PVC and urethane to synthetic rubber-coated materials like Hypalon® and Pennel Orca®.
- When bonding rubber-coated materials to other rubber-coated materials, Clifton Hypalon Adhesive, # 38701.01, is the best choice.
- Coverage Guidelines: 4 ounces should cover 1 - 1.5 sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 2 thin coats.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for "disposable graduated mixing cups."
- Mix glue with accelerator at 10 parts, by volume, of glue to 1 part accelerator. Add 3 milliliters of the accelerator per fluid ounce of adhesive.
- Shelf-life is 1 year.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »