WRSI Current Helmet Without Vents - Closeout
On Sale: $47.95
$79.95 You Save 40%
Item: 43001.01 | Product Details »
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
The WRSI Trident and Current Helmet are designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists, with a highly adjustable and comfortable fit. Score the best protection and style points too with the WRSI Trident and Current Helmet.
An overview of how to outfit your WRSI helmet.
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Customizable EVA foam pads|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S/M||48-55||19-21 1/2||6-6 7/8|
|M/L||54-59||21 1/4-23 1/4||6 3/4-7 3/8|