NRS Vista PFD - Closeout
On Sale: $55.95
$79.95 You Save 30%
Item: 40005.01 | Product Details »
- 7 adjustment points tighten the Vista to fit your body securely.
- 420-denier nylon outer shell resists snags and tears for many seasons of dedicated use.
- PVC-free foam provides 16.5 pounds of flotation,in a medium profile PFD that provides all around flotation.
- Two pockets with hook-and-loop closures easily hold your important accessories.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Lash tab provides secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
As the name implies, your options are wide open with the NRS Vista PFD. On a wild river or floating your favorite lake, it gives you everything you need.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Vista PFD - Youth - Closeout