- 7 adjustment points tighten the Vista to fit your body securely.
- 420-denier nylon outer shell resists snags and tears for many seasons of dedicated use.
- PVC-free foam provides 16.5 pounds of flotation,in a medium profile PFD that provides all around flotation.
- Two pockets with hook-and-loop closures easily hold your important accessories.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Lash tab provides secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
As the name implies, your options are wide open with the NRS Vista PFD. On a wild river or floating your favorite lake, it gives you everything you need.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|