- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on. Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters, this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|