NRS Ninja PFD - Closeout
On Sale: $91.00
$129.95 You Save 30%
Item: 40013.01 | Product Details »
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on. Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters, this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|