- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours!
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil fishing tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 16.5 lbs. design flotation.
Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim -- what's not to like about the NRS Chinook Life Jacket? Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|