- This jacket, based on the popular NRS Ninja Life Jacket, has 17.5 pounds of PVC-free flotation.
- It is so low profile and comfortable you'll forget you have it on, until you need it.
- The 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel attachment ring, gives you the safety you need for detaching easily from a rope or other anchor point.
- Reinforced shoulders take the strain of rescue maneuvers.
- Front floating panel gives a better fit and a quick-drying VaporLoft™-lined place to warm your hands when it's cold.
- Padded protection along the arm holes and sides of the jacket provide crucial impact protection.
- Convenient side entry for easy donning of the jacket.
- Large front pocket for rescue gear you want close at hand.
- Large pouch, with hook-and-loop closures, behind hand warmers holds additional rescue gear.
- Carabiner attachment loop for end of a tow tether has a convenient release tab.
- Strobe attachment loop on the back of the jacket for use in low-light situations.
- Lash tab for your rescue knife.
- Four side and two shoulder adjustments for a custom fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
Mind. Body. River. We designed the NRS Zen Rescue PFD with the philosophy that a Type V rescue life jacket shouldnt feel like a Type V rescue life jacket. That comfort and usability can coexist with toughness and safety. With an ergonomic fit for freedom of movement and refined features for flawless utility, the low-profile Zen becomes one with you so you can be one with the river.
The NRS Zen Rescue Life Jacket is a great choice for paddlers and guides who want a great fitting, comfortable PFD with swiftwater rescue features like a quick-release belt.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||17.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|