NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout
Item: 30011.01 | Product Details »
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protect.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reduces evaporative cooling.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Protect your feet and keep them warm without the bulk of other wetsocks. NRS HydroSkin Socks are the ultimate wetshoe liner. And, hey, they work great with sandals too.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Sandal Socks - Closeout