Chaco Men's Z/1 Classic Sandals
Item: 34034.01 | Product Details »
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- The men's specific LUVSEAT™ unique footbed is made with premium polyether polyurethane and shaped to cradle every bone and muscle in your foot.
- Chaco's new ChacoGrip™ sole is super grippy and non-marking. The advanced 3.5 mm depth lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- The open toe design allows easy use with socks and booties.
- The midsole has an antimicrobial treatment to control odor.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Classic ChacoGrip™ rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|