The Chaco Men's Z/2® Classic has the wrap-around toe loop that keeps your foot locked to the footbed. With its aggressive sole, this sandal will take you anywhere.
- The comfy polyester webbing cinches tight to your foot for the excellent support your outdoor adventures call for.
- The men's specific LUVSEAT™ unique footbed is made with premium polyether polyurethane and shaped to cradle every bone and muscle in your foot.
- Chaco's new ChacoGrip™ sole is super grippy and non-marking. The advanced 3.5 mm depth lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- The midsole has an antimicrobial treatment to control odor.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.