- The well-padded arms fold down out of the way when not in use. One touch of the TriggerFinger™ button at the top of the mast is all it takes.
- The mast tilts out of the way when you need access to the back of the vehicle.
- A sleek curve in the rugged mast keeps the bikes from making contact with the vehicle.
- All the rack's controls are mounted at the top of the mast so there's no bending over.
- And there are no difficult-to-use rubber tiedown straps. Hassle-free ZipStrips ratchet into place to hold bikes securely.
- FullTilt comes fully pre-assembled; simply take it out of the box, unfold the hitch, lock it into your hitch receiver and load your bikes.
- The innovative AutoPin hitch pin automatically engages when you insert the mast into the hitch, eliminating the need to crawl under the vehicle.
- Comes with full set of SKS (Same Key System) lock cores for extra gear security.
- Integrated bottle opener comes in handy after a hard ride.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1.5" Padded Straps
On Sale: NRS Men's Boater's Gloves - Closeout