WRSI Current Pro Helmet
On Sale: $82.46
$109.95 You Save 25%
Item: 43006.02 | Product Details »
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. The helmet comes with a removable, replaceable liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.
WRSI technology combines three-layer impact absorption, intentional outfitting design and a plush interior to deliver comfortable helmets that can take the hits. The multi-impact shell combined with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell effectively dissipate impacts. The Interconnect Retention System combined with the adjustable O-Brace Harness hold the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. And a removable plush liner snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box. From the basic WRSI Current to the popular Current Pro and Trident Composite to the full-faced Moment helmet, WRSI has you covered so you can safely pursue your passions on the water.
WRSI helmets are equipped with advanced safety technologies to help protect you from head injuries when whitewater kayaking, rafting, canoeing or stand up paddling. Proper adjustment of your WRSI helmets O-Brace Harness and Interconnect Retention System is essential for your comfort and safety while paddling. Follow these step-by-step instructions to ensure your WRSI Current, Current Pro, Trident or Moment Fullface helmet is adjusted for optimal comfort and performance on the water.
|Weight:||Size M/L 1.75 lbs.|
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Removable, replaceable padded liner|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Co-Pilot Knife
On Sale: NRS Maverick Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks