- To preserve your night vision, the first click of the switch turns on the red Ultrabright LED. It's a great setting for close work.
- The second click of the switch turns the Maxbright LED's low setting. A third click activates the high setting that throws a 100 lumen beam out 157 feet (48 meters).
- At a mere 2.25 oz. (64 gm), you'll hardly know you're wearing a headlamp.
- A battery lockout keeps the headlamp from accidentally turning on in your pack and draining your battery.
- An asymmetrical single-arm bracket provides easy one-hand adjustment.
- Large push-button switch is easy to find and operate.
|Type of Bulb:||Maxbright LED, red Ultrabright LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||58 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||3 hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||63 hours|
|Type of Battery:|
|Weight (with batteries):||2.25 oz (64 g)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Boundary Shoes - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Vapor PFD - Closeout