- Asymmetrical shape puts even pressure on both sides of the oar shaft delivering a smooth, efficient stroke.
- Ideal weight allows for longer days pushing rubber.
- Designed to scrape fewer rocks than traditionally shaped blades in low-water application.
- Easy push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade into 1 5/8" ID Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer oar shafts allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
- The carbon fiber spline that runs through the blade adds strength and rigidity, while reducing blade weight.
- Constructed with high-impact ABS plastic for maximum durability.
|Blade Material:||ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||7 1/4" W x 29" L|