Not every run is perfect, and things don't always go as planned. Being prepared for any situation while in the backcountry is essential. The NRS Pro Paddler Medical Kit is a great starter first aid kit for more extensive backcountry adventures.
Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- This kit contains the essentials for handling everyday scrapes, minor wound management and basic trauma situations all organized within clear, re-sealable modules.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle for an attachment point.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-14 people on the water for up to 14 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.