- Easy, tool-free installation using universal mounting hardware that fits most base roof racks.
- When not in use, the SlimShady rolls into its case that only takes up 6 inches of rack space, leaving plenty of room for kayaks, SUPs, and cargo boxes.
- When you're ready to set-up camp, simply pull the awning out like a window shade and insert the poles. (Using additional tie-down straps for security is recommended.)
- Awning legs can adjust between 4' and 7'.
- Constructed with lightweight, durable PU-coated nylon to shed water and withstand harsh conditions.
- Topographical awning design inspired by the outdoors.
- Includes locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Material:||420 denier nylon with PU coating|