NRS Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks
Item: 77433.01 | Product Details »
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast or machined aluminum components, making the NRS Aluminum Oarlock both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of the NRS Aluminum Oarlock, allowing you to row big water with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- In drop forging, a metal blank is heated to a precise temperature, then the part is stamped out under extreme pressure.
- The secret to the part's strength is the aligning of the metal's crystalline structure by the heat and stamping.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings to keep the oarlock from riding up.
|Weight:||3 oz each|
|Horn Opening:||1 5/8"|
|Inside Diameter:||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length:||3 1/2"|
|Total Length:||7 1/8|
The ultra-strong, drop-forged NRS Atomic Aluminum Oarlock combines state-of-the-art technology with time-tested design. Pound for pound, this is the lightest, toughest rowing oarlock out there. The new standard for serious whitewater rafting.