NRS Big Water Guide PFD
Item: 40014.01 | Product Details »
- The PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape.
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you.
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (leg straps sold separately)
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 22 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Whether you're running the big stuff or just want to keep your head higher above the water, the NRS Big Water Guide PFD is the life jacket for you. 22 lbs. of flotation and built for all day comfort.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!