Zigco SpinRx Fishing Anchor Pulley
Rope not included.
Anchor not included.
- Combines a pulley and a swiveling clevis into a sleek, low-profile solution giving you the mechanical advantages of a pulley without the frustrations of rope twisting.
- Two sealed ball bearings allow the anchor to spin independently of the anchor rope.
- Constructed with aerospace-grade aluminum and hard anodized for corrosion and wear resistance.
- Stainless steel hardware for increased corrosion resistance makes this a suitable pulley for both fresh and saltwater anchor systems.
- Attachment and removal are quick and easy. Remove the split ring and clevis pin, insert pulley around the rope and reassemble.
- The anchor can be attached directly to the SpinRx by securing both the shoulder bolt and lock nut. Fully tighten shoulder bolt and nylon lock nut using a 7/16" wrench and 5/32" Allen key. Or for quick anchor attachment, a locking carabiner can be added to the bolt.
- Made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
|Material:||Aerospace-grade aluminum with stainless steel hardware|
|Dimensions:||5" x 2" (at its widest)|
|Max Rope Size:||1/2" - 3/8" slides the best|