Extrasport Swiftwater Fury - Closeout
On Sale: $174.95
$234.95 You Save 26%
Item: 40119.01 | Product Details »
- Commercial-grade Cordura® nylon fabric is comfortable inside and durable on the outside.
- A quick-release harness, two zippered Cordura® mesh pockets and three lash tabs.
- Shoulder and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentally friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you 19.75 pounds of flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||19.75 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!