NRS Freestyle Wetshoe - Closeout
On Sale: $24.95
$49.95 You Save 50%
Item: 30017.03 | Product Details »
- We changed the name to reflect the new styling and features, but it's still your go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages.
- Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. Stretchy 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
Need to stuff your feet in a tight kayak? Take a page out of the freestyle kayaking handbook and wear the NRS Freestyle Wetshoe. A favorite of playboaters, the Freestyle (used to be called the Desperado Sock) gives you warmth and protection in a compact, flexible package.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.