NRS Freestyle Wetshoe
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Constructed with 3 mm thick neoprene upper for maximum warmth with a 3 mm neoprene insole for added comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability while a 1.5 mm textured rubber outsole provides protection and optimal grip.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- The HydroCuff™ hugs the ankle tight to prevent excess water from dripping in.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- Features an ankle pull tab to help slip the bootie on and off.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||38.5||4||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger