NRS Boundary Socks with HydroCuff
Item: 30015.01 | Product Details »
- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides protection from cold water.
- Glued, blind-stitched and fully taped seams keep the water from seeping through the material, keeping you dry and warm.
- The neoprene HydroCuff™ creates a comfortable seal around your calf keeping the sock up and helping to seal out water.
- The three-panel construction is comfortable when wearing in a sandal or other shoe.
- 18" tall is perfect for shallow water put ins and take outs.
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
No more soggy feet when getting in and out of your boat. The NRS Boundary Sock is waterproof and warm, perfect for wearing with sandals or in a boot as added protection against wet and cold.
An overview of how to put on, and take off apparel that incorporate the HydroCuff in their construction.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout