IK boat bag
Medium boat bag
Large boat bag
XL boat bag
Front to back- IK, Medium, Large, XL
Back of the IK boat bag.
Ashley is 5'6" carrying the IK boat bag.
IK bag shown with a single IK.
Back of the medium boat bag.
Back of the large boat bag.
Large bag shown with a 14' raft.
Shoulder and chest straps only on the IK boat bag.
NRS Boat Bag for Rafts,IKs and Cats
Item: 81165.02 | Product Details »
- Bags come in assorted colors. The product photos show the construction of the bags, but colors may vary.
- Each bag is made from a durable, water resistant material reinforced with rugged nylon webbing.
- A zippered closure bound on each side with breathable mesh allows easy storage and venting so your boat dries.
- Four sizes to choose from.
- Everyone rolls boats up differently. Please measure your boat's L x W x D when it's rolled up to ensure accurate sizing.
- NOTE: NRS Revolution boats roll up larger and are not consistent with the size recommendations under the 'Sizing' tab.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||18 oz./1000-denier PVC|
|IK||26"L x 23"W x 11"D||1 & 2 person IKs|
|M||40"L x 25"W x 11"D||9'-12'6" rafts, 14' & 16' cat tubes|
|L||48"L x 31"W x 13"D||Most 13'-14' rafts|
|XL||55"L x 40"W x 15"D||Most 15'-18' rafts|
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.