Astral V-Eight PFD
Item: 40082.02 | Product Description »
- Next to your body a wide, soft, open-weave mesh allows free transport of warm air and sweat away from your torso.
- The inside of the PFD's foam has a textured surface that reduces body contact by 70%, creating channels for air to move freely.
- Strategically placed "Vent Port" cutouts in the foam let warm air escape out of the jacket.
- This tough, breathable life jacket is covered with 200 x 400-denier rip stop nylon, with a polyester mesh liner that is very comfortable.
- Articulated foam panels adjust to a wide range of body types and are environmentally friendly.
- Fits both men and women well the foam in the upper front is sculpted to fit a woman's body.
- The super high mesh back is ideal for warm temperatures keeping you cool and comfortable under the hot summer sun and staying out of the way of your seat back.
- Two large expanding mesh cargo pockets holds a bunch.
- The sturdy lash tab secures your knife or other gear.
- The front entry is easy to get in and out of with the Self-Locking Vislon Teeth YKK® zipper.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.2 lbs.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Astral V-Eight PFD
Q:Would this jacket be good for white water rafting? If not, which jacket(S) would you recommend as there is abosolutely no indication on any of the womens jackets if they are good for white water.
Thank YouAsked on 5/23/2015 by Debra from Coloroado
A:Yes, as long as it fits you properly.
JulieAnswered on 5/27/2015 by Anonymous
A:Just came off 2 different rivers using a cataraft...couldn't even feel I had it one!! I'm 38D...very easy to fit..highly recommend it!! Get the gloves and the water shoes too!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphoneAnswered on 5/23/2015 by Anonymous
A:I just took this jacket down the Yampa and had our raft flip. It was very
sufficient keeping me afloat in the white water. I'd def recommend.
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 5/23/2015 by Anonymous